File.al Corruption

Having a problem with the forum? Ask for help here. Also suggestions are also welcome in this section
fredparker

File.al Corruption

Postby fredparker » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:51 am

Has anyone else experienced file corruption when downloading from file.al? About half the files I download from file.al are corrupt and will not open. I don't have any problems when downloading from other hosts.

Any thoughts?

Admin
Site Admin

Re: File.al Corruption

Postby Admin » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:30 pm

here is a return email from file. al explaining this..

Administration of service apologizes for the temporary problems with site and files availability from 19th Aug to 21th Aug due hard attack to our service.

Now all services is working correct and all files is restored. If you have downloaded files and found them corrupted, please reupload them and it will be working 100%.

As compensation, all customers receive +7 days of premium access! You can view updated premiums on "Profile" page.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Team File.AL
Visit Http://www.mycamwomen.com to see and chat with live teens for free.

fredparker

Postby fredparker » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Good info. Thanks, Admin!

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:50 pm

also Try downloading vlc video player. It will most of the time play corrupt files.
Visit Http://www.mycamwomen.com to see and chat with live teens for free.

fredparker

Postby fredparker » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:00 pm

I tried VLC and even it wouldn't play them.

It looks to be deliberate corruption. I've opened several of them in a hex editor and the headers are all corrupt. Instead of being random corruption though, they are all filled with the following text: fuckfucklordshitballscrapfuckfucklordshitballscrap

Very weird

It must be related to the attack they mentioned in the email you posted. It looks like maybe they are restoring files. I have been able to re-download some of the ones that were corrupt and now they are OK.

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Return to “Help”